Edwin Y. Wang, M.D.Areas of Expertise: Neuroradiology, Head and Neck Radiology, General Diagnostic Radiology
Education and Training:
- Bachelor's Degree: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Medical Degree: University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor
- Internship: MacNeal Hospital, Berwyn, Illinois
- Residency: University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor
- Fellowship in Neuroradiology: NYU Medical Center, New York, NY
Dr. Wang joined Diagnostic Imaging Associates in 2007. He practices general radiology with a specialization in neuroradiology, with a particular interest in head and neck imaging. He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America, American Society of Neuroradiology, International Spine Intervention Society, and American Society of Head and Neck Radiology.