MRI / MRA
If you have any of the following, please notify your MRI technologist prior to your exam:
- No special preparation is needed regarding diet or medication.
- Wear comfortable clothing without metal attachments such as zippers, metal buttons, or snaps.
- Pacemaker, AICD
- Ear/Cochlear implant
- Surgical staples
- Metal pins
- Aneurysm clip(s)
- Implanted drug infusion device
- Prior history of working in welding or metal grinding
- History of gunshot or shrapnel injury
- History of kidney or liver failure